Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Bridal Jewelry, Baraat Dresses, Walima Dresses, Summer Collection, Sarees Collection, Fashion Shows, Female Models, Celebrity Wedding Pics and much more...
[ Photo Gallery ]
Main Menu
HomeHome
    Home
Latest Trends
    Style 2015
    Style 2014
    Style 2013
    Summer 2013
    Winter 2013
Fashion News
    Statistics
    Fashion Articles
    Top 10
Other
    Follow Us
    Video Stream
    Fashion WallPapers
    Recommend Us
    Stories Archive
    Site Map
Community
    Forums
    Search
Members
    Members List
    Private Messages
    Your Account
Files & Links
    Downloads
    Web Links
Old Articles
Total Hits
We received
page views since June 2006
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
FashionPk.net Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
three-stage shot: No reply on Shaheen Freedom of Speech Dwight 0 Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:47 pm
Dwight View latest post
Taylormade sldr irons australia www.golfausprice.com Freedom of Speech Couch 0 Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:21 pm
Couch View latest post
ping g15 graphite irons www.only-golf.co.uk Health gavinlucy 0 Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:09 am
gavinlucy View latest post
cheap ping g30 Will buy from again Fashion Of Today gavinlucy 0 Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:07 am
best price taylormade rbz www.bestgolfirons2014.co.uk JaanPehchan gavinlucy 0 Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:03 am
callaway x2 hot driver for sale uk Freedom of Speech gavinlucy 0 Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:59 am

The bitter back

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view    FashionPk.net Forum Index -> Health
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neill69

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:45 pm Post subject: The bitter back Reply with quote

Back pain, in Ayurvedic perspective, is nothing but the result of a vitiation of three major humours in the body.  Hence, the back pain ayurvedic treatment revolves around therapies for bringing these humours back to equilibrium. Lower back pain is known as Prishtasoola in Ayurveda and it is mainly a result of wrong posture. Poor postures will lead to a change in the normal spine curve pattern and it will create a stress on the muscles, which in turn leads to pain.

The strain not only on muscles, but also on discs may lead to lower back pain. The damage occurred to the tissues around the spine will also cause back pain and that is why people who had a fall or blow on the back suffer from this ailment at a later stage of their life.

``I fell from a tree when I was just 10 years, but I didn’t have any health problem during that time. But now, at 33, I have a back ache which is sometimes difficult to bear. My doctor attributes the reason to that `great fall’ happened 20 years before,’’ says Ansari, a teacher in Kerala``There are many obese people who approach us for back pain treatment. Overweight is surely a cause for the ailment and we advise those to take measures to reduce weight first,’’ says Krishna Das, a physician in Kerala.  Lack of exercises, sedentary lifestyle etc too can result in back pain, say some experts.
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view FashionPk.net Forum Index ->  Health All times are UTC + 5 Hours [DST enabled]
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: