Anonymous,

Please Login or Register
Bridal Jewelry, Baraat Dresses, Walima Dresses, Summer Collection, Sarees Collection, Fashion Shows, Female Models, Celebrity Wedding Pics and much more...
[ Photo Gallery ]
Main Menu
HomeHome
    Home
Latest Trends
    Style 2014
    Style 2013
    Summer 2013
    Winter 2013
Fashion News
    Statistics
    Fashion Articles
    Top 10
Other
    Follow Us
    Video Stream
    Fashion WallPapers
    Recommend Us
    Stories Archive
    Site Map
Community
    Forums
    Search
Members
    Members List
    Private Messages
    Your Account
Files & Links
    Downloads
    Web Links
Old Articles
Total Hits
We received
page views since June 2006
Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
FashionPk.net Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Get cut-price tadalafil-20mg online these days Help and Support Gabrielmuh 0 Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:01 am
Gabrielmuh View latest post
Buy cut-price tadalafil-20mg online under Fashion Of Today Gabrielmuh 0 Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:57 am
Gabrielmuh View latest post
ping g30 graphite irons www.only-golf.co.uk Help and Support gavinlucy 0 Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:46 am
gavinlucy View latest post
mizuno jpx-825 irons www.bestgolfirons2014.com Bollywood gavinlucy 0 Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:43 am
sldr driver www.bestgolfirons2014.co.uk Fashion Of Today gavinlucy 0 Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:40 am
cheap ping g15 irons www.wholesalegolfclubs.ca Freedom of Speech gavinlucy 0 Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:36 am

why do women cry?

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view    FashionPk.net Forum Index -> Worth to Read
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dodo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:38 pm Post subject: why do women cry? Reply with quote

[color=violet][size=18]Why do Women Cry?

A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?" "Because I'm a woman," she told him.

"I don't understand," he said. His Mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will."

Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"

"All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say.

The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.

Finally he asked God. He said, "God, why do women cry so easily?"

God said:

" When I made the woman she had to be special.
I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort.

I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children.

I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.

I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly.

I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.

I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly.

And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed."

"You see my son," said God, "the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides." [/size]

[/color]
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view FashionPk.net Forum Index ->  Worth to Read All times are UTC + 5 Hours [DST enabled]
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: